Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Something Presicous this way comes.

Well as much as I don't want to I have no choice I have to write about something from a blog that
I thought was precious. The only Blog to actually catch my attention was the one about the dragons and how they are one big happy family. I beleive that they are special because it is family based and from what I have seen it really is a community. you guys can find it here. But I digress they are really a nice bunch of dragons who ( depending upon who you talk to ) are very friendly and will answer any and all questions to the best of their abilities. Their dragons are so cool and they also have a drawing for who gets the dragons and what not. I beleive that this is precisous because it shows that families can be connected through internet connections and the like. It also shows just how much people love dragons. By the way these dragons cost upwards of 3,000 lindens to buy. so they arn't cheap but once you buy one your in for life. 
any way that was it nice and short and sweet. Hope you enjoied it. 
  Godzilla.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/cathedral/125/20/97
Twombly this is the address

No comments: