Saturday, November 15, 2008

Geography in virtual

OK  so I am going to talk about the landscape in a video game called "The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind". This world is a beautiful and emersive and very expansive. With a real similuated sky and the mountians are beautiful with an expansive canyons. It is very diverse land filled with monsters and humans. The names are vauge to me but if my memory is correct it is done according to the legends of the land. But I have not played the game in so long that I dont even know. :) I do remember that there was this one village that had mushroom houses. a back story to that would be that I was a thief in the game and a very very good one too. I had like two store houses at the time when I came across this village and well I decided to do a little "recon" of the area. I broke into a house while the owner was there and they were sleeping. By this point I was tired and needed a place to drop my loot off when I needed to...long story short I killed the owner of the house before he got to the door and the house is now mine. :) thats all there is to that story though. No more, no less. I must say however when I wasn't killing off random people for their houses and fighting against monsters I was traveling by foot exploring this huge land. I find that the similarities to the real world are so much alike that I would just sit and watch the sun rise on the land .
 Any way I will be back with more soon 
  GODZILLA

No comments: