Friday, November 28, 2008

Virtual Meetings

Ok this time for my blog I figure I will talk about something from class. Twombly talked to us about how we are able to talk to people in a virtual world easier then  we can in real life. For obvious reasons. The first one being that (from what Donut said) is that it takes out the person to person interaction because it is just a digital representation of ones self in a virttual world. So (like I said ) If you piss the other person off you dont have to worry about being hanged from your ankles off the side of a building.  I remember that I went back into second life after class and I explored second life and I remember that it was true because I would talk to almost anyone in a virtual world. Just to talk to them actually, that and the fact that my personality is very sociable. Aside from that I remember  that this is suppose to be about a virtual world so I figured that talking about this would count. But any way my conclusion is that meetings in a virtual world are easier because there isn't any actual face to face contact.

No comments: