Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bioshock

I have always wanted to play the game Bioshock but i never had the chance since I don't own a 360. Now that I live in the dorms I can play 360 games because my roommate has one. The game starts off in the year 1960 and you are in a plane over the Atlantic ocean. All of a sudden your plane crashes and you somehow survive and swim to a lighthouse in the middle of the ocean. You enter the lighthouse and enter an elevator. You then learn that you are entering an underwater city called Rapture. A man named Ryan created this city so scientists could get away from all the laws the constrain them. Scientists created a mutagin called Adam which allows genetic changes and lets them use Plasmids which could prevent hair loss or the ability to use telekenisis. You then meet a man named Atlas on a radio who offers to help you get out of Rapture as long as you help him save his wife and child. Throughout the game you have to get past bad guys called Splicers who are genetically modified humans sent by Ryan because he believes you are a CIA agent. You collect different Plasmids such as the ability to freeze people, set things on fire, and electrocute enemies. You also have different weapons such as a tommy gun, shotgun, and crossbows. This game is really fun and the different Plasmids are really fun to play around with. If you have the time, rent this game.

1 comment:

Godzilla said...

I have played that game and it is good. I hate the big daddies on normal and hard is terrable. Did you save all the little ones? or did u kill them off? the first time I saved all of them and I haven done much else with it.