Monday, September 29, 2008

burning life

Ok burning life was intresting. I cant really say I experienced it that much because I havent been on second life like I  useally am. From what I did experience though it seemed like it was a a fun event. Taking from what was going on I think that I was enjoying my self because of the fact that no one stopped what they were doing and yelled out GODZILLAAAA. which is kind of annoying sometimes. but enough of that let me tell you about what I did at this event. First I ended up in a monster porta-potty and then I ended up in babbal and finally I ended my day at the church of technoo. Dancing all my cares away with my classmates and the professor. Then after that I went and wandered around and talked to some people before I jumpped on a hot air balloon and rode that for a while. Then I jumpped off and that was about it for my burning life adventures. any way I will come back with more about other intresting stories and pictures.

No comments: