Monday, September 29, 2008

newest poses






Ok now its time for you to see how I died....I died in the first one from an axe in my back and then I died from being hanged. the last one isnt showing death I am just lounging about by the pool in second life while I worked on my tan.  lol....( full metal dragons cant tan.) but any way 
i am working on more intresting pictures and I have more to show so hold on while I post them up with theis one ok...now the one of me as a ( male) elf ( I say male because one of my classmates thought I was a girl but I AM NOT ) sitting in a tree. then after that one I found this avatar and I have been sticking with this one for two main reasons. The first one is because my name is godzilla and the second one is because it is so cool. ^^ yeah and I also like the fire that I can breathe.  oh and the girl that I am with is one of my friends. she goes by then name of black rose. She is a pretty cool friend of mine.  Any way its time to get to class so I will talk to you guys and girls later. 
 Godzilla

No comments: