Sunday, October 19, 2008

Playing obsession

I agree with what Donut has said in an earlier post that there are people who play a game toooo much. Such as his points of people playing while they are in class or or when they should be doing homework or sometimes when they should be outside and conversing with friends. I do not know why a person would want to come to a class that they are paying a fair amount of money to be in, would want to waste their time playing a game and not learning what they should be to receive and good grade and actually know how to the work for future, and possible harder, classes. I for one am a person who would rather be playing my game of World of Warcraft, but I know that there are times when I need to get off and actually do something. If I had the choice of being able to play WoW, and just WoW, with no repercussions, not having to pay bills, not having to go to work or school or not even needing to make my own food, I would probably take that option but later find that it was a poor choice because, I do get bored of playing WoW form time to time. Not very often but it does happen. And usually on those days I just want to either watch TV, or read a book (yes I read books). But usually the reason I get bored when I am playing WoW is because of the fact that there is nothing for me to do at the time, or nothing that I want to do. Anyways I guess I wont ever know why some people do the things that they do and whether that is a good thing or a bad thing to happen only you can decide.

No comments: