Saturday, August 30, 2008

Halo 3....the final chapter in the gripping halo series






Halo. One word. Many different reactions to it. You may be reading this thinking "Halo is terrible, Call of Duty is so much better". You may also think that halo is the greatest game ever soncieved by man. That's what i think. It is epic. I was hardcore into halo before i started playing World of Warcraft. I bought the 160$ legendary edition. I have halo posters and paraphanalia scattered across my room. I've done two charcoal drawings that are straight up badass. Some pics are right up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ive made a montage. I've spent so much time making maps and getting the perfect screenshot angle that my memory bank is full. People see the word "Halo" and think of mindless shooting, bashing and killing. It's so much more than that. Halo has one of the deepest storylines of any video game. The voice acting is brilliant, the soundtrack has blown away any other game soundtrack in sales. I myself own a copy of the two disc soundtrack. Even if you are playing multiplayer, if you go in blindly "shooting and bashing", you will get your face kicked. It requires strategy, skill, and teamwork. You must know the map. Where the weapons spawn, where the enemies spawn, and where the enemies will most likely go. If you play this game for fun, stay in the social playlists. If you play to test your skill, join me in the ranked playlists. Thats where is stay. Halo is awesome.

No comments: