Thursday, August 28, 2008

World of Warcraft

I play World of Warcraft like millions of other people. I have been playing the game for about two years. I am not one of the serious players who raid everyday or PvP ever day but more of a casual player. I do the raids when I have time which is usually once a week. I admit that I am addicted to the game and that I have put off school work so that I could play the game instead. I have lost a great amount of needed sleep and barely made it to school before the first class has started.
What I like most about WoW is that there is so much to do. You can go off and do quests and make money. Or you can join a group with friends and raid a town or do an instance. Or you can just go around and kill other players if you are on a PvP server. Or you can just simply go and help the lower level players with quests or instances.
There are many people that play the game just for the PvP aspect of it. I myself do enjoy it for short periods of time but usually cant stand playing against the players who have the Season Four Brutal Gladiator PvP gear which seems to happen every time. I also dont like to PvP as much because the usual total lack of team work. People always seem to be off trying to take the whole enemy team. But then again there are always the rare group of people who work together and help each other out which almost always get me to play another round.

No comments: