Saturday, August 30, 2008

Variety

What I love best about World of Warcraft is its variety. In the game you can do a multitude of things. You can both go into a battleground and kill other players or you can go and do dungeons to get higher quality gear. You can also go and complete quests to gain money and/or experience or just go around killing mobs for rare items. But if you don't want to do any of those things you can simply talk to friends. I myself prefer to just go off and quest. I find the most enjoyment from them game just going and killing mobs or collecting materials to complete quest and gain money and/or experience depending on my characters level. I do get enjoyment from doing all of the other activities but I tend to get bored doing them. Now there are many other people that probably have the same opinion but then there are some people who greatly prefer to do just one aspect of the game and just that one. But think that people who just do one aspect of the game never truly know how great a game really is, that they are only getting a small part of a game that could be much bigger and much better. And then again there are people who like to do every aspect of the game that they can to be able to decide what they like best.

No comments: