Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Excited




Ok Today I am excited because I have some more pictures.  These pictures are of my new avatar.  I really do like him.  Ok I am meditating in these first two pages and in the last one I am in a spacestation that I found that is about 860 feet in the air the spaceship is called Space Station Alpha. I am having a lot of fun exploring Second life I have made some new friends and I am really liking my classmates.  It seems like two of them need me  to explain how this world works. But we are learning to use it togeather and it is cool. I guess that sometimes peeople just need other people to help them pass a class or something. lol
  Anyway I am having fun and I will show you more pictures from my adventures in SL. I will be back with more.  
I am back and better then ever. Man it isnt every day that I get to become a full metal dragon. lol Any way I have been finding more and more freebie lands because thats how I got my character to the way it is now. My dragon can breath fire and apperantly shoot out laser beams  but I cant figure out how to do it. I am keeping at it though so when I figure it out I will let you know about it. but from what I have read about it, its mainly for show and thats about it. Any way I beleive that despite every thing my classmates say about this world isn't true. if you can get into WOW then this should be a piece of cake. Any way that is all for today.