Sunday, September 21, 2008

If I had a large amoung of lindens....=O

Well, there are two main things. *Tangy smiles* Heh. I would upload and shop! I love to create things so by learning how to create clothes I have found a way to express myself in the world of SL. I'm even tempeted to sell items, which I'm trying to do with my shirt right now, not working out so well. D= I want to learn how to make prim things....Anyways I would go out and buy the stuff I've had my eye on, like making my avatar a vampire with the Bloodlines system. I'm going to by their hud and wormwood potion, because I want to be able to choose my sire. Dx You know how I said I wanted to upload? I don't want to do this to create clothes but I want to upload all of my Hushy songs!!!! Why? Simply because I love the band. I also kind of want to start a group for them....the problem is finding fellow fans! Then we could have our own land dedicated to the group and it would be awesome. I've got a picture of the female lead in my textures that I plan on using to make a wall in my home dedicated to the band. =) Basically if I got a good amount of lindens, it would dissapear quickly.

No comments: