Saturday, September 6, 2008

Second Life looks

Well I am back again. Its me Godzilla reporting back. Just stopping in to say that I got my elf form back and  I am having a blast.  I have decked out my elf with some black devil wings and red eyes. Man is it ever sweet because I started off as an elf and I think that my elf is the best looking elf out there. I  am thinking that I will take off my cloak and just keep the wings and my evil red eyes. I really like the demonic eyes if you haven't already guessed. I made my self taller and a little bigger but other then that I haven't changed much. Mainly because I have been to busy in my first life. Ummm not much else is going on and I am still hanging out with some of my other friends on SL and other then that not much is going on.

No comments: