Saturday, September 6, 2008

Second Life

So far in Second Life I have made my character and have done a couple things about its appearance. I plan to do more but haven't really had the time yet. So far my opinion of the game is that it takes a little getting used to. I am use to playing WoW and Second Life is a little different mostly in the way of game play. I am going to download it on to my computer so that I can get better at in the ways of movement and changing of the characters looks and clothing as well as the game play. Now if I had just found this game when I was looking around on the internet for god knows what I would probably have downloaded it, played it, and then been done with playing it. So far the game for me has not been all that enjoyable but then again I am just beginning to play the game. I hope that the game will get better and I imagine that it will get better because for me most games start out boring and then get better as I play. I hope that everyone is enjoying the game so class will continue to be fun to go to.

No comments: