Friday, December 19, 2008

first friend.

My First friend is one who is still there. looking back we met in class and from there we have become kind of close. I cant go into to much detail of our relationship nor can I give the sex of said friend. It is only the feelings that I can state and still keep the identity of said person is that this perticular friend is a very unique indivugal who knows what excite and compell them and what will annoy the hell out of them.It isnt a thing that should be said but one cant really describe ones friends in secret with out revealing who they really are. but so far I am doing good to keep it a secret. but regardless I can say no more with out the aid of a revlation or looking in a dictionary. I am just to lazy for that and well I can say much more. Any way next week I am thinking of just doing a random blog. anyway Donut Look over this blog and see if you can figure it out. The next time you see me let me know who you think it is. 
 Godzilla

No comments: