Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shoveling time for Godzilla

Well It has finally happened folks. I am back home for the christmas week and it's the first time that I get to flex my ultimate muscles and shovel snow. I have been longing to shovel snow for the longest time because while being on campus and not having to shovel snow is fine. I have been shoveling snow for a greater portion of my life and during this time of the year I start to feel a great desire to shovel snow and put it in it's place. I become very OCD about shoveling snow in fact. So much that I refuse to use a normal shovel and I won touch a snow blower. I like my shovel because it is aptly called "the snow plow" it has an extended blade that is wider then a normal shovel and is basic in design but very effective because of the range that it has. I can't help but pity those who dont use the shovel that I do. I am not saying that they are stupid but they are doing more work then needed.  Regardless I have to say that the amount of lifting that I do now is little to none. Mainly because I just push every thing around. 
      Godzilla.

No comments: