Monday, December 15, 2008

I forgot what my blog posting was suppose to be about (FFS)

So I'm blogging about Secondlife since that was one of our main focuses this semester. Secondlife is a confusing world to me, honestly. I think its genius what Linden Labs did to create such a realistic environment. Not only that, They created a virtual market. A market in which Big time corporations are taking an advantage of. Not only does this help or economy, Linden Labs is making a fortune. Its amazing that people can take something into nothing in Secondlife and make a whole city with it.

Secondlife is something i probably wont use in my future often but i find it very interesting and will continue to look into it and study it. Through virtual worlds there is great possibilities in our future market.

No comments: