Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling glad

I have said it to my friends here in college. That is "thank god for work study".  Let me start by saying that this is going to be a good blog that may or may not involve a virtual world I haven't decided yet. So let me get back to my first sentence where I am saying thank god for work study, because today I am going to DJ for Blizzzardshack and I am getting PAID for it. Another perk of work study is during the presidential inauguration I got paid to listen to a bunch of "old" people tell the president that he was indeed the president and then give him a plaque and a medal and say that "you are the president". If I wasn't getting paid for it then I wouldn't have gone. Mainly because it didn't have a lot to do with me  as an individual.
Ok now that I have gotten that out of the way let me talk abut my virtual world. I have recentlly been playing a video game on the nintendo game boy. It is called Yugioh world championship 2003 and it is pretty fun if I do say so my self. I have mainly been playing it for Alyssa because she wont let me play anything else. But I am happy with it, besides it keeps me in dueling shape. I haven't played a yugioh game in years. So this was a good refresher, Not that I could ever forget how to play this game. But I digress. This game is based off of the real life trading card game called yugioh. It is played exactly like the card game is and further more it has a huge selection of yugioh cards to choose from. The game doesn't have a definate ending because pretty much all that you do is play yugioh. The opponets that you face in the beginning are easy enough and like all games they only get harder as you unlock them. If my memory is correct then I unlocked all of the duelists that you can fight even the scarced beasts. Now they are tough but I am too strong for them. :) I am a good duelist and the game only makes me a better stratagist because I am forced to come up with card combos in order to defeat the next set of duelists. What I noticed why back when I first played the game on the nintendo gameboy was that they rank your opponet by the number of stars that they have. Oh and let me mention that the opponets that you face in these games are monsters from the game itself. 
    
 When you first start the game you are put up against monsters between level 1 and 4 and after you beat them all a certian number of times then you will start to unlock level 4 and 5 monsters. After them its level 6 and 7 then 8 and 9 and then finally level 10. I have conquored all the levels. In fact Alyssa was surprised at how much money I had earned her with all of my victories. Well I mean when you go on a 15 winning streak you are bound to get a lot of dp ( duelist points). Any way enough of the past lets go forward shall we? 
    
More Coming Soon Godzilla

No comments: