Sunday, October 12, 2008

PS1

So was playing Chrono Cross on my PS1 last night (quite you...it the only system I have up here >.<) and all of a sudden it decided to be like 'I hate you!" and it just restarted my game. At the time I was distracted by Daria on my friend Allie's computer but when I looked up I was like 'WTF?!' So I started playing again and it did the same damn thing. -_-" So I decided that maybe it was having issues from being on too long or something so I turned it off for the night. I got up this morning to see if it was better and at first it wasn't and believe me when I say I was pissed. After a few more times of trying to get it to work, it did! Well, the game keeps turning off my Analog so every once in a while, like after ever fight I get into or after the cutscenes I have to turn it back on, which can get extremely annoying, but whatever, I'm just glas the system is working again! :D

No comments: