Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cabin!!











Alright, so in this post I decided to talk about my cabin i just came back from this weekend. So the first picture is a picture of my aunt and uncle, Jean and Ken's cabin which we call The Lodge. Of all four of the family cabins, this one os the biggest, it has three floors, including the basement, while the other three have only once floor. The next one is my aunt and uncle, Katie and Rick's cabin. We just call it Rick and Katie's, i know, clever name, right? Next is the cabin I stay in, we call it the Red Cabin. (Gee, i wonder why we call it that :D). The next one is my three aunts' cabin, basically we just call it the grey cabin. (Again...can you guess why?)My dad is one of eight, one of his brother's doesnt come up to the cabin so the four cabins house the other seven siblings' families. I loooooove going to my cabin the summer because I get to see my cousins, aunts and uncles who live out of state. I was up there this last weekend, which is when I took these pictures. The only thing is, is that it rained all weekend. It was still nice to up there again though. :)

No comments: