Monday, September 15, 2008

LAUNDRY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its true..even giant lizards need to do laundry now and again. This time is no different for me. :) lol. Yeah I am just sitting in the laundry room washing my clothes and thinking about volleyball. I think that our team is good we just need more pratice and a better formation would be nice too. Currently we are 0 for 2 so we need to pick up the pace and get our engines up and running at 100 percent. The next team we face go by the name squirrels and they are 2 and 0 so we need to put a stop to them now. I beleive that we can because we have an original member of team gorilla coming back and playing with us. We call him lumberjack on the court and hes an ok player so we will see what is going to happen. We have decided to go with a 4 man front and it will go like this: if we win the serve then we will have server go in ( by the way I will be using their nicknames to concel their true identies) with "the souix" intimadtor and gorilla. if not then we go with the turnaround, the twins and spikers.  start us off. Because these two formations I beleive are focused on offense and defense. Of course there is some rotation involved but other then that I beleive that this new stratgey will win us the game. Hopefully any way its time to switch loads so I got to go now. Bye.

No comments: