Saturday, September 20, 2008

If I had 1k Lindens...

If i had one thousand lindens...what would i do? I have found, in my second life experience, that you dont really need lindens. There are tons of cool items floating around for free. You just need to know where to look. With my lindens i wouldnt buy any land, as it is pointless. It is pointless to buy land because even if you make some sweet awesome place, nobody will ever visit it. And to buy a parcel of land and seal it off from the rest of the world is the most pointless thing i have ever heard of. What would you do? Just sit there and chill by yourself? SL is a social network game. As for what i would do with my lindens, i would most likely hand them out to someone that is thoroughly convinced that the lindens will make the game that much better for them.

No comments: