Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sl photo : I am Bamph




This is a photo of my ingame avatar. I tried to make my ingame avatar look as strong and meanincing as possible. The reason that I added a gun to my avatar was to show that i like to play shooter type games. This dosent mean that I am a violent person, but rather that I like to act strong in the virtual world. I guess that this photo can also relate to my view on video game violence. I strongly believe that violence in games dosent make us more violent people. The violence in games is fake and unreal. It dosent even come close to the real hell that true world violence and war is. Rather then find some exotic location in second life, I took the photo in our online "classroom". I wanted this to show how I am currently a student at SCSU.

No comments: