Monday, September 15, 2008

rage vent

Begin rant. I don't know if this is considerd a virtual world, but I want to discuss my extreme hatred for the online study program called Aleks. Aleks is an online program used in my Chemistry class, why the teached uses that over standard teaching I have no idea. The program has the used log on and complete questions in selected areas. This is where my hatred for this disgrace for a study tool comes into play. The questions are so horrible worded and pick that half the time spent is makeing sure you have the answer in the correct format. If get something wrong, the program offers a crappy description of what to do. I also think the program wasent even made for english speaking students. I have noticed many sentences that dont make any sence and look like they have been poorly translated. End rant.

No comments: