Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogging about me


     My avatar's name is Godzilla2000 Mavendorf and he is about 7 feet tall and he is a metal dragon. Surprisingly enough he is the complete opposite of me in every way. he is sane and very friendly and extremely sociable he has tons of friends and hangs out with a vampire and a slave more then any one else.  
   To describe my background I was once a normal human being who was walking home from school one day and the next thing he knows I am waking up in a black room chained to something. After about 5 minutes I  got knocked out again and then when I woke up I found my self in a suit of metal armor. After my eyes adjusted to the lack of light I  breathed fire from my mouth and I scared myself. All of a sudden I found myself falling down and after what felt like three hours I finally landed in water and started to sink. Meaningless to say I was panicking but wasn't drowning. After about an hour I woke up on solid ground and found him self inside of a class room Moon dust. When he looked around he saw a bunch of people surrounding him and then they told him that he was apart of there class. Still confused and dazed I decided to go along until I could become a human again. My likes and dislikes include dancing, flying,dying, and a multitude of other things. I like long flights through the sky staring up into space. hanging out with Black Rose or Jewelze vodkia or even aylssa Turbo. or chatting with Kristain lacava. when I can catch him. Other wise I am just exploring this world that I ended up in. My sense of fashion is pretty much null and void because I am in a suit of armor that makes me look like a dragon. My dislikes include but are not limited to ass holes. the dutch, the irish and people who try to look like me.  I am 18 years old and my race is metal dragon. My name is GODZILLA2000 Mavendorf.

No comments: