Monday, October 6, 2008

Zeb Breen (my avatar)

Hellow my name is Zeb Breen. I am twenty years young and second in command of the great Empire of Second Life. Officially, I command the military and Naval brances of the Imperial army and report directly to the emperor. I was born on the back water sim called Mos Eisly. I was found to be very strong in the second life force and became a jedi knight. I was even directly responsible for the fall of the pathetic Reprublic of Second Life. My favorite activite are enforcing the imperial law and serving the Emperor. I wear black armor that enhances my combat abilites and keeps me alive due to injuryes suffered back during the fall of the Republic. I can normally befound around the sim of Moonglade due to the free placement of items rule. I like to fly ships!!!

No comments: