Sunday, October 5, 2008

Burning Life

So I tried to go on Burning Life on my laptop but it was very laggy and I couldn't see much. But from what I saw there was a lot of cool art all around the place. I guess the main difference between Burning Man and Burning Life is that in Burning Man you can be way more creative. Burning Man you can do pretty much whatever you want and put up any art you want and its not censored. Burning Life probably has a lot less drugs but users cant just put there stuff anywhere but i guess that isn't that bad of an idea when you think of what happened when we all got to put whatever we wanted to on the professors land. If SL let anybody put what they wanted anywhere it would be event more laggy than it is now. But still Burning Life is pretty cool and there are a lot of cool things to look at.

No comments: