Sunday, October 5, 2008

Burning life man thing

I noticed in burning life that there was information about about the real burning man. Reading that it was largely a "hippie" music festival, i then realized that burning life was almost an exact emulation of just that. Burning life was filled with interesting looking people, amazing structures that most likely took hours to create, interactive environments, retailers and merchants, and much, much more. I was fun to walk around and interact with the different things that were going on. I ended up trying to ride a bike, and figured out that it is extremely difficult to ride a bike in second life. I ventured around, looked at different vendors and watched a few music acts that were pretty good. I really liked the atmosphere of the place. It was very relaxed and chill. The people were very nice and the sights were gorgeous...well, gorgeous for second life standards.

No comments: