Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random blog

Well now I am hanging out with my two friends. Alyssa and Allie, Alyssa is playing a video game called Chrono cross, and Allie is reading a fan fiction about Naruto which she claims is the best one out there. now we are debating about characters from Inuyasha and it is interesting because now we are just sitting around in her ( Alyssa's) room.  Now she has no idea about what to do. It seems like I am not doing a blog but you said that we could talk about anything. so let me talk about a video game called Devil Kings..It is almost an exact copy of dynasty warriors but with different character names and different story lines. In the beginning you only have access to four of the main characters. In order to unlock the other four you need to defeat each of the main characters stories. there are different difficulty levels, They are easy normal and hard. Throughout each level you will be fighting thousands of enemy soliders that are all comming at you at once. I know that you guys have heard of dynasty warriors and I dont know if you like the series or not but I enjoy the series a lot. :) any way this is probably more then the standard 200 words.
 More comming soon.
  Godzilla

No comments: