Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finding A Topic

As I debated what I wanted to write about, I realized that my topic was right in front of me. Have you ever sat down to post in a forum, or started a conversation up with someone in IM or another virtual world only to realize you had nothing to talk about? Instead of talking you end up saying pointless things or nothing at all and the conversation sometimes ends up being 'rawrs' or various other gap fillers back and forth. It might not be that big of an issue to you but I know it poses a problem for me. =P Maybe I'm just boring. I don't know. It's hard finding a happy medium between silence and diarrhea of the mouth isn't it? Even as I'm typing this I'm having a hard time keeping it going. In fact I think the topic is ready to end, sorry about such a short little blurb. =P

No comments: