Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Racism in WoW

So theres this little game called World of Warcraft, It's pretty epic. I have a few characters. One of them is top level. You may have heard of him. His name is Edgaralenpwn. He is a rogue, which basically means i sneak around and gank people. Secondly, he is a gnome. Gnomes. For some reason everyone, and i mean everyone, hates gnomes. Some feel the need to punt us. Idk why. It is bad. Once a fellow alliance member refused to party with me, simply because i am a gnome. A short skinny gnome. At smaller levels i was rewarded for being a gnome. I was once called "cute", and received many gold because of it. That was on my old server. On my new server, everyone seems to hate me. Its understandable to hate me if you are a horde and i am killing you, i do have a tiny hit box and move rather quickly for my size. But if you're alliance? Did a gnome do something to every single person in the past, corrupting their vision of us? It's ridiculous how much i have to put up with, even if it is in good fun. Gnomes are people(?) to!(lol)

No comments: