Friday, September 12, 2008

Hi, meet Ophelia!

On Second Life I'm known as Ophelia Cooperstone, my image changes constantly so it was hard to choose a screenshot. I chose this one because I liked how it was positioned and the background scene. As I have mentioned in class before I'm able to have a home through a group called Trilegy Corporation, this was taken there, in a garden area that I discovered while exploring the region of Maklovar, which is the land Trilegy owns along with Boris. You have to be a member of the group to build and put your items down, but it's good for a place to start. You have a 200 prim limit, which is fine with me, especially since it's free. Once disadvantage is the 2 week clean up, where you'll have to relocate or get to the land in time to reclaim your area. Another is that it fills up fast, and regions become full, constricting the number of items you can have in your house. The area sometimes gets crowded, but that’s to be expected, considering that their offering the land free. If you do join though, take one thing into mind, you have to have the group as the active group if you want to build. Otherwise it will just tell you that you don’t have right permission.

No comments: