Monday, September 8, 2008

third weekly blog about nothing

Well today is monday and this is probably going to be my only normal day of the week 
tomorrow I have work study at the radio station which isn't bad but I am getting paid so
thats good. Let me tell you the worst part about tomorrow. I have a 10:00 Pm volley ball
game. So thats going to be really fun. I figure that if we ( me and my team) can win this game
then we will be good to go. Now my volley ball experience is limited because I 
was only a manager for the girls volleyball team back in high school for my senior year
and that was about half a year. So I know all the techniques but I cant really put my finger on 
how I am going to come up with a winning plan using my teams strengths and 
compensating for our weaknesses. I guess I have 6 weeks to come up with a winning 
plan. The good news is that no matter what we are going to have fun and I think 
that we are going to get lucky and win a couple of games. So the only real things that
I am going to enforce on my team mates are good sportsmen ship because we need a grade of 
a C to get into the play offs. :) I guess that being a manager has some benifits after all. I learned
that good sportsmen ship will get you farther in the league then bad sportsmen ship. 

No comments: