Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pi Story!



I first heard about this MMORPG a month or so ago, when it was closed beta by invite only. If I had gotten to the page on time I could have joined through a magazine. Well now it's open beta, and I just joined a few days ago. The character selection is a bit limited unfourtantly, but I still find the game enjoyable. Once you reach level 10 you're able to pick your profession. And since I haven't reached that level yet, I'm unsure of the choices. Just like most rpgs you get certain quests you have to accomplish, which require you to go to different areas which you get to by a thing called Pi's. You start a new 'mission', whenever you travel to an area with a Pi. You also have reccomended party members and level for each area. Now you can finish a level without a party but you should be at the highest level reccomended or you'll the 'boss' will defeat you easily.

No comments: