Thursday, September 11, 2008

SL Clothing

When it comes to the choices of clothing to meet the standard of the "player," i think it's difficult to find something in common to what the "player" may actually be like in real life.  

I understand that in SL people like to change their appearance to make themselves look more what they couldn't look like in real life.  For me i really don't care.  As i was creating my avatar, I had a hard time actually finding clothes i liked.  The selection is so vas that its hard to choose what you actually want to wear.  I made it easy for my self and made my character look simple.  The only thing i did make my character look different from the average person was change the avatars hair and color.  Its longer and crazy with the color pink dyed into it. 

From my analysis, SL did a great job offering a wide selection of different looks and appearance's that the avatar's owner can choose from.  Most people would find it wonderful to have all those choices to choose from, but for me its just to much to choose from.  


No comments: