Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Text Messaging...

Who here loves to text message? Cause i do.

Because I love to text message so much I've been very angry lately. My cell phone screen has taken its toll and died on me. So every day i struggle to text my friends and the frustrating thing about this is that everyone text messages. I never receive phone calls from my friends, but text messages.

Are you a text messaging machine? I find it very useful in my everyday life. Its useful when I'm in movies and i want to talk to someone. It allows me to send private messages to my friends when I don't want others to know. Also I can receive a message and have it on record so if I'm busy i can wait and look at it later. But the misconception of text messaging is many of us find it hard to understand exactly what the person "means" when they text you certain comments. It can be taken in many ways depending on the person that reads it.

Over all, text messaging is a great way of communication.

No comments: