Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Lantern in the Dark.

I wanted a picture that was in a good area and also looked nice. This one isn't perfect since it doesn't have a center focus, but I still like how the classroom looks in the dark. I choose to make myself not the center of attention because I don't want the spotlight nor do I want light in general which this poster shows perfectly, that's only one reason why I choose to do it like it is.
Another reason is that I took it in the classroom because I feel it's the only true place that is safe( for those who haven't adventured, it's weird at first if you go to the wrong place.) which is why I didn't take an aquarium picture, I didn't know where I was, here I know exactly where I am and who to expect will be here. I included the chairs for the display that it is the classroom and not a random spot in a dark area, along with some of the pictures we created Monday. If you can see me clearly, which is probably not possible, I've changed my attire from a hippie looking person to someone who wants to be part of the blue man group.
And for what I think is the poorest reason but the main reason I did it in an area that I thought no one else would is that I want to be unique and sometimes an attention whore. Like I said, it's not the best reason but it's my reason and what I chose so bloody deal with it, kind of like why I don't care about wings, firearms or whatever in Second Life. Which raises another point to my picture and why, I don't need anything special to be special, I only need to take something basic or simple and look at it a different way. That's what I thought when I logged on and saw that the area the classroom was placed in was dark.
So I guess one of the main reasons I chose this was that it showed my personally a little as well as to show that even if something is basic, it's not useless or not special, you just have to have both your true eyes, as well as your mind's eyes.

No comments: